First, the installation of wooden fire doors-make preparations
Direction of opening the door: If you choose to install the door, you must first clear the opening direction of the door; check the horizontal and verticality of the door opening; check whether the wall is dry, and the door leaf and door frame are horizontally stacked with a pad and separated from the heat source (including direct sunlight ) To avoid thermal deformation; the indoor air of the storage door should be dry and ventilated to prevent the door from getting wet; do not hit the door forcefully, and it is forbidden to nail heavy objects on the door plate. Before construction, please make sure that the wall part where the door is installed is horizontal and vertical. If there is unevenness, repair it first, otherwise it may cause future construction defects. Prepare the installation tools. Please read the installation instructions in the product package before installation.
Installation of wooden fire doors—measurement data
Measure the installation dimensions of door openings and door leaves and make calculations: the size of the door in the room: 2100 × 800 × 402100 × 700 × 40mm; the thickness of the door leaf = 38mm40mm45mm as the standard; the height of the door leaf = the height of the door hole-5 to 10mm; Door frame empty-reserved gap in door leaf; facade width = door leaf width + door cover line width; door opening width = door leaf width + door leaf reserved gap + door frame main board thickness + door frame solid plate thickness + door frame adjustment amount; according to the size of the door opening, the door opening The height should be reduced by 10mm and the width should be reduced by 15mm.
Video of wooden fire door installation:
(1) On a flat and smooth ground, use a 2.5mm diameter electric drill to guide the nail holes at a depth of 30-40mm at the upper end of the mullion. Use four 80mm long nails to firmly connect the horizontal frame with the two mullions (three The mouth of the frame is on the same plane; the gap between the vertical frame and the horizontal frame at the inner side of the frame is less than 0.5mm, and the two horizontal frames form a 90-degree angle with the vertical frame).
(2) Fix 6 connecting pieces on both sides of the mullion.
(3) "turn over" the assembled door frame on the ground, and fix the other 6 connecting pieces with yuan nails
(Check: Is the angle 90 degrees? Is the inner width of the lower three points of the door frame consistent?).
(4) After the inspection meets the requirements, the door leaf and the door frame (the side with the mouth) are "pre-fitted". The clearance between the two sides of the door and the door frame is required.
Fourth, the door frame and the wall are connected and fixed
(1) Move the solidly assembled door frame into the entrance hole (the two sides of the door frame and the two sides of the wall are on the same plane; use a hanging hammer to check whether the entire door frame is perpendicular to the ground)
(2) Determine the twelve drilling points on the wall with the nail holes of the connecting piece as points.
(3) Use an electric hammer with a diameter of 8-10mm to drill holes at the point of the hole, and then insert the wooden nails into the hole, and then use the nail to fix the connecting piece on the wall.
(4) Insert wooden strips between the fixed door frame and the wall and in the seams, so that it is neither too tight nor too loose, so that the door frame and the wall are connected and fixed.
Five, install the door leaf
(1) The sheet grooves shall be closed, and the decorative surface of the suit door shall not be damaged during operation.
(2) Install the hinge. Before nailing the wood screws, first guide the nail holes, then nail the wood screws and tighten them (screw a screw first, then close the door to check whether the gap is in compliance, check whether the door is on the same plane as the door leaf, and whether the door leaf has fallen. Tighten the other screws without error, and it is strictly forbidden to "drive" the screws directly into the door frame.)
(3) Install the door lock (after the door lock is installed, pay attention to check whether the door leaf door lock switch is flexible and whether the seam is in compliance).
Six, install the door cover line, door stop. (Two-in-one structure)
(1) Both the thread and the bar are provided with concave mounting nail grooves. Use 20-25mm yuan nails to fix the door cover wire shell and the door shell to the door frame, and then use glue to install the bead core and the door bar of the door wire. On the casing and door shell.
(2) The door line and the door strip should be cut at a 45-degree bevel (note that the bevel is smoothed with a flat file or a woodworking planer, and the two corners of the bevel are at a line and the seams are tight and flat. Stick it with glue).
Seven, installation quality standards
(1) The door lock switch is flexible and does not form a "self-opening door".
(2) The gap around the door leaf is consistent.
(3) The connection gap is tight and firm.
(4) No damage to the decorative surface.
3. Seam retention standard
(1) The door lock is 3-4mm from the mullion.
(2) The side of the door leaf closing surface is 2-3mm from the mullion.
(3) The gap between the horizontal frame and the door leaf is 2-3mm.
(4) 6-8mm gap between door leaf and ground.
Eight, steel fire door installation process standards
Scope of application
This standard is applicable to the casement steel sheet, double-leaf fire door, steel-paneled glass sheet,
Installation of double fire doors and steel fire doors with bright windows.
2. Reference standards
Code for quality acceptance of building decoration works
Test method for non-combustibility of building materials
Terminology for building doors and windows
Building door and window leaf opening and closing directions and opening and closing face signs
Shipping packaging receipt and delivery sign
Fire resistance test methods for doors and roller shutters
Code for fire protection design of high-rise civil buildings
Steel fire door
It refers to the use of cold-rolled thin steel plates for door frames, door panels, and skeletons, and the interior of the door leaf is filled with non-combustible materials.
And it is equipped with hardware that can meet the requirements of fire resistance stability, integrity and heat insulation.