First, the construction of fire doors
1. There are two types of fire doors: wooden and steel. The finished product must meet the fire performance required by the design, and the product must be approved by the public security department for the production unit. All metal components are arc welded. Welds must be free of defects such as unmelted, unwelded vents, cracks, and burn-through. After the steel skeleton is straight, it shall meet the requirements of the specification, and the finished product shall have a certificate of delivery from the factory, and check with the drawing whether it meets the design requirements.
2. The installation of fire doors should be level with the wall in the direction of opening the door.
3. The installation of wooden fire door frames and fans is the same as the installation of wooden door frame fans.
4. The fire door should be about 20mm smaller than the size of the installation opening. The door frame should be firmly connected to the wall. The gap should be filled with heat-resistant material. The installation should be straight and avoid sawing. If there is unavoidable sawing, sawing surface Fireproof coating must be applied once. After installing the metal parts, the fireproof coating should be applied once at the cutout. The expansion door and the wall should be connected with expansion bolts. If wooden bricks are used, they must be fireproofed. The fireproof doors must be installed with closed doors. Device.
5. When the fire-resistant door leaf of the reinforced concrete door frame is installed in the cut of the door frame, the gap between the fan and the frame should be adjusted to make the door straight. The upper and lower door shafts must be on the same vertical line. When welding with the door frame's embedded iron, the position should be corrected to prevent displacement and deformation. The upper and lower bolts and latches should be installed accurately, and welded after trial installation. After the installation is completed, multiple opening and closing tests should be performed. After passing the inspection, door frame painting and hardware parts should be painted with fireproof paint.
Installation of fire door closers
Fire door is usually installed at the entrance of the safe passage. There is a normally closed fire-proof casement door. This type of fire door requires a door closer for fire protection.
The role of the door closer: As the name suggests, the door closer is used for closed doors. It is the fire door that closes automatically when the door is opened when the fire breaks out.
Installation method of door closer:
The most commonly used door closers are external door closers, and their installation methods are as follows:
1. The most common standard usage is when the door closer is mounted on the hinge side and the door opens. When installed in this way, the arm of the door closer protrudes outwards at approximately 90 ° to the door frame.
2. In the second usage, the door closer is installed on the side opposite to the hinge side where the door is closed. An additional bracket is usually provided with the door closer to the arm parallel to the door frame. This usage is usually done when you do not want to install a door closer on an outside door that opens outwards outside the building.
The door closer body is mounted on the door frame instead of the door. The door closer is on the opposite side of the door hinge. This usage can also be used for exterior doors that open outwards, especially those with only a narrow upper edge and not enough space to accommodate the door closer body.
The working principle of the door closer:
1. Do you need an automatic door stop function after opening the door?
2. Damping buffer function-damping buffer is generated after the door is quickly opened to a certain position, and the damping buffer strength and range can be adjusted according to the requirements of use; this function is used to prevent the door or the lock from hitting the wall when the door is opened quickly and for emergency Prevent people from leaning forward and falling to the ground when they lose weight quickly when opening the door.
3. Delayed slow door closing-The door closes slowly and uniformly from the maximum position of the door opening, and can be adjusted steplessly according to requirements. It is suitable to be used in places with frequent entrances and crowds, especially in hospitals, where there are doors and passages for the elderly, children and the disabled.
4. The closing force can be adjusted-it can be installed on different doors with a wide range of door weights and wide door widths, and places with large closing resistance due to environmental reasons. Random stepless adjustment can obtain a satisfactory closing force, especially in places where the closing resistance (force of the door) is constantly changing due to the wind, such as coastal cities, cars and boats.
5. Use environment: fire protection requirements and antifreeze requirements in places below minus 35 ° in winter.
Generally, the choice of the door closer can be based on the manufacturer's product specifications, according to different strength or adjustable strength to match the size and weight of different doors. Additional information:
In addition to the door closers installed on the fire door, if the fire door is open, there is also a sequencer. There is another method called a sequencer. Both mean that there must be a certain sequence when the two doors of the fire door are closed to prevent the fire door from being left uncovered.
How to solve the problem of fire door installation
(I) Problems in Fire Door Installation
1. The opening direction does not meet the requirements, and it does not open in the evacuation direction.
2. The fire resistance limit of fire doors does not meet the requirements. According to the design requirements, Class A fire doors should be installed and Class B fire doors or Class C fire doors should be installed.
3. Door closers are installed or not installed, and fire doors installed in passages and staircase entrances must be equipped with door closers. Without door closers, the normally closed requirements cannot be met.
4. Less installation of hardware accessories. According to the size of the fire door, one of the larger fire doors should be installed with 3 hinges, some with only 2 and some with only 1 hinge, and only 2 screws with 4 screw holes on a single page. Reduced fixing strength.
5. The middle seam is large, the two sides are connected, the separation is not strict, the smoke is easy to pass, and the fire separation cannot be achieved.
6. The distance from the ground is too large. According to regulations, the distance from the inner door to the ground should be controlled within the range of 6-8mm, and some fire doors are as high as 30-40mm. Professional and good writing, all in the door industry vision.
7. The door gap is specified as 1.5-2.5mm, and some as much as 5mm.
8. The steel door frame should be filled with cement mortar or rock wool, and some are not filled during installation, and the interior is empty.
9. Fire doors are not allowed to use swing doors, and some deliberately changed to swing doors. Even self-made swing doors made of fire-resistant glass did not meet the requirements and could not achieve the function of fire separation.
10. The hole on the side of the fire door or above the fire door is not blocked.
Aiming at the many problems in the installation of fire doors, how to make the installed fire doors play their due role, we must grasp the following links:
1. Fire zones should be determined according to the type of building and the nature of its use.
Industrial buildings and warehouses, civil buildings, and underground buildings have different areas of fire protection requirements, which should be determined according to the actual use of the building. For example, a class of high-rise civil buildings has a fire-resistant zone of 1,000 m2, a second-class building of 1500 m2, an underground building of 500 m2, and a general building of grade 1-2 is 2500 m2. Industrial buildings are determined according to the type of production and storage item classification , "Building Regulations" have stipulated that because of this, some buildings must have fire doors.
2. Determine the type of fire door according to site requirements.
According to the fire resistance limit, it is divided into three grades of A, B, and C. The fire resistance time of Grade A is 1.5 hours, the fire resistance time of Grade B is 1 hour, and the fire resistance time of Grade C is 0.5 hour.
According to the materials used, fire doors can be divided into steel fire doors, wooden fire doors, and steel-wood mixed fire doors.
According to the form of the door leaf, it can be divided into flat open fire doors (wooden doors), flat-panel fire-resistant glass doors, decorative doors, glass wooden doors.
Divided according to installation form: single-swing casement fire door, double-seat casement door (the middle slit has high and low slits, and the middle slit has sealing strips and the split fire door :, side sliding door, electric fire door. Professional good text, all in the door industry vision.
3.According to the functional requirements of fire doors, the correct selection
There are many fire doors used on the fire wall partition and in separate rooms. For example, Class A fire doors are used in fire control centers, pump rooms, generator rooms, and power distribution rooms.
Class B fire doors are used in stairwells and front rooms.
Pipeline and cable wells use Class C fire doors.
4. Install fire doors correctly according to technical requirements
The door frame and door leaf can be installed by the manufacturer or the construction unit. The manufacturer is responsible for on-site guidance and calibration. The door, door frame and assembly should be kept vertical, horizontal and square.
When installing the door frame and door leaf, pay attention to the opening direction of the door, and it must be opened in the evacuation direction.
The steel door frame stand and wooden door frame can be installed according to the relevant drawings, and the embedded parts can be made.
The width of the installation gap of wooden fire doors and steel doors shall be implemented in accordance with regulations.
Summary: The fire door can meet the requirements of stability, integrity and thermal insulation in a certain time, together with the frame. In addition to the function of ordinary doors, it also has special functions to prevent the spread of fire and smoke. Therefore, the correct installation of fire doors, once a building fire occurs, can effectively control the fire within a certain range, reduce fire losses, and create favorable conditions for evacuation and fire fighting.